Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wish Me Luck!



I don't know if many of you guys know this, but I am interviewing for a new job. Since I graduated from college I had an interest in becoming a teacher. But since I found out how much they made for a living I decided that I would have to become an entrepreneur first and revisit the teaching thing later. Well, I have signed up to New York City Teaching Fellowship.
An organization that specializes in bringing people from the corporate world into classrooms as teachers. It is a great opportunity and I think I have the right stuff for the job. The interview is today and it is long, 4 pm - 10pm. Thanks to my older sister, who is a grade school teacher, she helped me greatly on my sample lesson that I am to teach. Get this, I am teaching a math lesson, Prime Factorization Trees. If that does not get me the job, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Followers