Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boy Butter in Buenos Aires!

      It is day one of my 8 day Argentinian adventure, and I'm staying with my ultra cool and hot friend Shaul Betesh., NYC's mortgage broker to the Stars is in Buenos Aires doing a 2 month a spanish sabbatical. I got the honor of being hosted in his amazing apt in Recoletta neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Buildings are beautiful and remind me very much of Spain. I was walking along the neighborhood's major street Santa Fe and snapped some cool photos. I love it here so far, heading to a delicious steak dinner with Shaul! Check out some cool photos from today

 Two Beautiful Building on Calle Santa Fe (above)

Shaul lounging at Bar 6 in Palermo Soho, his favorite lunch spot.

Thanks for helping me on this adventure Shaul!

No comments:

Followers