Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Search is out for mystery writer of funny Boy Butter testimonials in Fire Island Pines

        Every time I hit the gay beach mecca of Fire Island Pines I always manage to put up some Boy Butter posters around town as a form of guerrilla marketing. This weekend a few of those posters were joined with "Totally True Testimonials" from a mystery writer named Earl. These notes are cute and humorous, for example it is praises Boy Butter as being "Super On Your Pooper," which is a hilarious tag line and I must find a way to use in my marketing in the future. This funny person must be discovered and given a Boy Butter marketing gig. So if anyone knows who wrote these testimonials please contact me, love to meet you Earl!
It's Super On Your Pooper

No comments:

Followers