Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starting 2014 in a jungle paradise is as fun as it sounds, Happy New Year

It is so hard to believe that it is 2014, well into the 21st century, kinda crazy. Luckily I was able to finish 2013 in tropical style with a great group of friends in Costa Rica's Manuel Antonio. Even amidst the cold of Manhattan as the vast and dangerous polar vortex grips much of the United States I would love to brag and show you some photos of how warm I was just last week : )
 Happy New Year and much buttery success to you all. 
Me in paradise.
Gimelas beach in Manuel Antonio
Playita beach in Manuel Antonio
Flying over the African Palm oil plantations
My beautiful Brendan on the flight back
Gimelas beach in Manuel Antonio
Costa Rican Party of eight
Joseph, Pete, Mariano, Camille, Scott, Brendan, myself and Rob Jackson

No comments:

Followers